PhosLock is the benchmark ferric hydroxide media for total phosphate removal in all aquaria. Used all over the world, it is the product of choice for many critical water purity applications.
PhosLock permanently binds phosphates. With regular use of PhosLock any aquarium fresh or salt, reef or planted, will stay much cleaner and less maintenance labor intensive!
- Removes large quantities of phosphate and silicates thus greatly reduces propagation of algae.
- Removes arsenic and other heavy metals.
- Safe for the most delicate invertebrates – does not contaminate water with free iron.
- Non-leaching, permanently and irreversibly binds phosphate and silicates.
- No impact on trace elements and desirable fertilizers like potassium.
- Convenient to implement, comes with a 6" x 12" 300-micron media bag.
PURA PhosLock is fast acting, long lasting, and very effective in reef, marine, planted, and delicate freshwater aquaria. PhosLock is the third generation ferric oxide hydroxide specifically modified for use in aquarium applications. PhosLock is stable and will not disintegrate even if subjected to high flow rates. It does not contaminate water with free iron.
Available in four sizes:
|696640004005||0.33 lb (150 g) induc. sealed jar|
|696640004012||1.00 lb (454 g) induc. sealed jar|
|696640004029||1.75 lb (795 g) induc. sealed jar|
|696640004036||2.50 lb (1135 g) induc. sealed jar|